1.20.2012

TGIF!



Isn't Brigitte cute with her newsboy cap and OTK boots? I just love this look... So femme fatale but still sweet. I am defos pulling out an LBD for tonight and maybe mixing in some leather elements. So glad it's Friday!
In other news I am on day 3 of a "cleanse" to remove toxins and I am ITCHING like crazy. They say that's the toxins coming out of me. Yikes! My mind also feels a lot less foggy which is weird because I didn't know that I WAS foggy.  I highly recommend a good detox every now and then. I got mine here. Being healthy is always in style, ladies.

TGIF!

XO,
Leslie


2 comments:

  1. I'm about to embark on a 3-day juice cleanse as well! I'm totally afraid it's going to make me insanely grumpy, but if it helps wean me off of sugar I guess it'll be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was going to be grumpy but oddly I felt totally high on life. I guess my body was just thankful I wasn't abusing it with candy and caffeine for once!

    ReplyDelete